Friday, March 29, 2013

I THINK





I think,
In abstract,
In ways I cannot explain.
Mountains,
Valleys, Rocks and
Refrain.


I 

think,
About things
And how they come into being.
Paper,
Plastic, Lights and
Their meaning.


I 

think,
In substance
When form fails to train.
Will, wants
Desire, and snow into
Rain.


I 

think,
About days
And why are they all so different?
Mornings, Noon,
Sunshine, Poverty and
Reign!


I
 think,

About nights
And why they wash away time?
Dark, Moon
Blackness, Emotions and
Decline.


I 

think,
About people
Why they behave as they do.
Cry, Smile
Pretend, Laugh and
Renew.


I 

think,
Of creatures
And what are they to do.
Fight, Kill,
Eat, Hunt and
Zoo.


I 

think,
Of the sky
And why it is so blue.
Orange, Yellow
White, Grey and
Maroon.


I 

think,
Of the oceans
And how they reflect the hue.
Deep, Dark
Fluid, Angry differing
Milieu.


I 

think,
Of thoughts
And how they emerge from naught.
Sadness, Anger,
Serene, Laughter and
Forethought.


I 

think,
About thoughts
And how thinking merges them too.
Happiness, Love,
Sunshine, Warmth,
Anew.


I
 think,

Of reason
And how it changes thought.
No! But!
Listen! Understand or
Not.


I 

think,
Of Life
And why our time is short?
Moments, Memories
Laughter, Joy all in
Thought.


I 

think,
Of a thought
And how it plays in reason.
Hot, Cold,
Maybe, Sense or
Season.


I 

think,
Of Death
And think its nature’s treason?
Short, Quick,
Dark, Emptiness and
Milton.


I
 think,

Every moment
‘cause there is so much to life.
Smile, Wonder,
Laughter, Humor and some
Strife.


I 

think,
Of life
And that moment passes too.
Fleeting, Wispy,
Nebulous, Ether and
Something askew!


I 

think,
Of you
And me and you.
For in my thinking
There’s only anon
And me, and you
Till we are gone.



No comments:

Post a Comment